Please adhere to the following guidelines when preparing your abstract for a poster:
1. Account options. Insert your e-mail as a login name and password to your ECCB web-account.
2. Contact. Provide the name of the contact person for correspondence. Include the contact person's complete mailing address and country, including the country and city codes.
3. GDPR. By submitting abstract authors agree with processing their personal data for the purposes of organizing the congress (https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/)
1. Title. Titles are limited to 150 characters.
2. Affiliation. First list the institutional affiliations and addresses, including countries, for each author (max. 2 per author). When completing the affiliations in Abstract Authors (next step), determine the affiliation only by number. If the author has 2 affiliations, separate them with a comma (e.g. 2,5).
3. Authors and presenting author. Please, write out full first names of authors. Indicate the name of the presenting author (also for posters) - tick the buttom "Presenting author". Note that only one submission as presenting author will be possible. Determine the affiliation by number according to the list of affiliations you have created above. 10 authors is allowed as maximum.
4. Abstract. The body of the abstract is limited to one paragraph of up to 200 words. Begin with a clear statement of the problem or objectives, give brief mention of the methods, explicitly state the major results and their interpretation, and end with a substantial conclusion. Do not use vague statements such as "the results will be discussed." Follow the instructions given below to indicate any special formatting or symbols within the abstract. Abstracts that exceed 200 words will be returned to the author for revision.
5. Type of presentation. Indicate whether the abstract is intended for an oral or speed presentation, or as a poster. Please indicate if you will accept a speed presentation or a poster instead of an oral presentation.
6. Student presentation. Indicate whether the presentation will be given by a student.
7. Topic areas. If you are not presenting in an invited
symposium, please choose from the list of general topic areas (select 3
as relevant) to assist us in placing your presentation into an
appropriate session. Indicate your first, second and third choices. If you are presenting in an invited
symposium, please select the symposium name.
8. Comments. List any necessary comments pertaining to your abstract submission, including any special scheduling requests.
Topic Areas. The following general topic areas will be used to place your abstract in an appropriate session